Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2022

DEVOTIONS REFLECTION

 we are created in gods image which means I have God-given creativity and talents

this week we read the parable of the three servants

what is it about... the parable is about three servants who get a certain amount of money to see what the servants do with it. one of them got one bag and dug it in the ground and the other one got two bags and came back with four and the last man got five and came back with ten

something taught me...that everyone has their own god-given talents like music sports or cooking or even swimming like my talent is sports such as rugby and my brothers talent is cooking and my dads is the drums and my mums is making cakes

how can i apply it...i could devalop my rugby skills by keep training and pfully i can be in the allblacks and be there next hooker or lock. and my god givin talents is bodily-kinesthetic intelligencewich is sports like rugby 

1 comment: