Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2022

che reflection

CHE REFLECTION 2022 This year it has been a pleasure to be in this class. We have been offered heaps of cool opportunities such as going to Motorua Island, going on a Survival night and many other things. I utterly enjoyed this year as a Year Eight. My favorite experiences this year were Technology every Wednesday and the after-school touch and rippa tournament. This year we did something called the Brick test although I wasn't that good at it. I really enjoyed it and want to learn all my times tables. On Tuesday we do kapa haka. I am looking forward to next year.bIn the year nine there are many opportunities. There is a curriculum where you get to choose what you want to learn. I could do things.such as legal studies, rugby, golf, and many other options. I am going to choose rugby so I have had another enjoyable year. I am looking forward to next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment