Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2022

surviver night 2022

                                                                Survivor night 2022

 Dear koro, survivor night 2022 will be a great opportunity to learn survival skills. The reason why I think I should go to survival night is that there will be good skills to learn like making your own tents, our own food and we also get to learn about wildlife and it will be very fun. And it will be a very good opportunity to practice our survival skills and it will be good to go into warm forest then sitting at home we get to do a lot of things like swimming walking and even sers challenges. And going on this trip will make me more organized and it will be a good memory to have in the future and these skills that we learn will come in handy in the future if we are lost and the adults know what they're doing and there a four of them coming and they are all medically trained. another reason why I think I should go is. I strongly suggest that i should it will be a good opportunity to hang out with my friends. Such as Lucas and Charlie do you really want me to stay home and be lazy if not you should send me to surviver night if you don't i will be sitting at home . We get to cook our own food it will be exciting skill learning day up in the wiama so this is why i would like go to surviver night 2022.

No comments:

Post a Comment